Health and safety of our employees, customers and suppliers is our highest priority. This means that we closely monitor the development and statements made by relevant authorities in the countries concerned.
NTEX has also introduced an internal policy on how we should act (see extract below).
- Employees who feel sick should, just as always, stay at home and notify the manager
- All business trips and physical customer visits must be cancelled, this applies for meetings from March 13th until further notice.
- All other physical meetings should be kept to a minimum. (This also applies to truck drivers etc.)
- From March 13th the company also strongly discourage all private travels.
- And as always, we encourage common sense and general good hygiene routines.
As most of you have heard, some countries have decided to close their borders. So far this does not apply to transports of goods and utilities. However, the increased border controls may lead to delays and increased costs in the transport chain.We are doing everything we can to maintain our high service but since lead times can be affected with short notice, we may not always be able to notify all customers as promptly as we normally would, in all situations. As a result, additional costs may rise. We sincerely hope for your understanding and we will of course do our very best to keep these situations to a minimum.
We are closely monitoring the development and will continuously provide updates on this page.